Monday, July 6, 2009

The Beginning

So I am at this stage of my life were I don't have a job but need to make moves. I took the liberty to start working on my future company. I am in the beginning stages of the start of my media entertainment company. I have a website for it already that I am at this time reconstructing. I am also revising/editing scripts to get ready to film. Unlike most I am truly thinking outside the box and hope to stream live footage on the web of future projects. Its a process because I still need to get the logo and business cards made. I am taking all my talents and putting them to use. I down play my knowledge on things to keep people from asking can I help or show them to do things. Out of most my friends I'm probably the only one who can learn anything the deals with computer technology or electronics in the matter of minutes without trying. I will show the world just How Techno-Savy I Can Be!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment